Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 - £33,000
An excellent FMCG company based in Downpatrick, due to expansion are actively seeing experienced maintenance engineers to join their growing facility. With a lot of expansion and changes within the team now is a really good time to join the organisation. We are particularly interested in speaking with Maintenance engineers with an electrical bias for this role. If you are more mechanical, give us a call to see what other opportunities we have available.
- Your main roles will be the general maintenance on all machinery on site
- This role will be mainly working on fast paced food processing equipment including conveyors, bagging machines, check weighers, metal detectors etc.
- Working on Siemens PLC controlled machinery you will be expected to be able to confidently fault find with minimal supervision
- You will be working within a fast paced production environment where faults need to be rectified quickly and correctly
- Completing the preventative maintenance schedule as well as implementing new procedures to prevent down time on machines
- Carrying out breakdown maintenance where required
- Liaising with the maintenance team to work towards a similar goal within the department
- 17th edition and a multiskilled/ electrical apprenticeship would be beneficial
- The ideal candidate will come from a similar maintenance background to the above
- The client are particularly interested in speaking with maintenance engineers coming from an FMCG or food industry – although this is not essential
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.