Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 - £33,000
Shift or day patterns are available
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced maintenance engineer to join a leading FMCG company based near Craigavon. This role will see you working as part of a close knit maintenance team with excellent support from management, in terms of progression opportunities and machine specific training.
- Your responsibilities will vary in this role as you will be responsible for all general maintenance within the production facility
- This is a fast paced FMCG environment so you will need to respond to any machine breakdowns in an efficient manner
- Working alongside the other maintenance engineers to ensure the preventative maintenance schedule is adhered to
- Dealing with either electrical or mechanical maintenance issues that arise on site
- This position will suit someone either coming from a mechanical or electrical maintenance background
- If you are electrically biased you will need to be able to PLC fault finding on their machinery
- General site maintenance where required
- This post will require similar maintenance experience within a busy factory
- If you are electrically biased you will need to have your 17th edition qualification
- The ideal candidate will have good experience working to a preventative maintenance schedule
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.