Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 - £33,000
Will be either shifts or days’ work
An excellent FMCG company based in Dungannon, due to expansion are actively seeing experienced maintenance engineers to join their growing facility. This site has experienced a huge amount of investment over the last few years’ meaning they now have excellent equipment and training schedules in place for maintenance staff. With most of their kit being PLC controlled they are particularly interested in speaking with maintenance engineers who have an electrical bias.
- You will be responsible for the day to day maintenance on site across all of the machinery within the facility
- Working on Siemens PLC controlled machinery you will be expected to be able to confidently fault find with minimal supervision
- You will be working within a fast paced production environment where faults need to be rectified quickly and correctly
- Completing the preventative maintenance schedule as well as implementing new procedures to prevent down time on machines
- Carrying out breakdown maintenance where required
- Liaising with the maintenance team to work towards a similar goal within the department
- 17th edition and a multiskilled/ electrical apprenticeship would be beneficial
- The ideal candidate will come from a similar maintenance background to the above
- The client are particularly interested in speaking with maintenance engineers coming from an FMCG or food industry – although this is not essential
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.