Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
£28,000 - £32,000
Co. Armagh Based
We are currently searching for experienced mechanically biased maintenance engineers to join a leading manufacturing company that have grown within a niche market in Northern Ireland. This position will see you working in an up to date, modern facility with excellent training programmes, as well as good overtime rates, a day shift pattern and good possibilities for progression within the team.
- This is a varied role which will see you responsible for all general maintenance within the production facility
- Working alongside the other maintenance engineers you will be responsible for ensure a strict Health and Safety code is adhered to at all times
- Sticking to the Preventative maintenance schedule and implementing change where needed
- Resolving breakdown maintenance issues
- Working mainly on mechanical faults, with some basic electrical maintenance required
- You will need to have 2+ years’ experience in a similar maintenance role
- The ideal candidate will have experience within a food or FMCG production facility
- You will ideally be from a mechanical maintenance background.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.