Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£28,000 - £30,000
Days’ shift pattern
A family run, large food facility is currently recruiting for an experienced multi skilled maintenance engineer. This company are constantly investing in their staff and production department and are keen to find someone with good experience who is comfortable working in a fast paced production environment. The maintenance role will offer a competitive base salary, good overtime rates and excellent training potential.
- This role will see you responsible for implementing the preventative maintenance schedule while improving this where necessary
- Responding to machine breakdowns and working with the team to ensure these are fixed as quickly as possible
- Dealing with either electrical or mechanical maintenance issues that arise
- Continuously servicing packaging, bagging equipment or conveyor lines within the site
- If you are electrically biased you will need to be able to confidently PLC fault find on the Siemens control panels
- This company is open to speaking with candidates from either a mechanical or electrical bias providing you have excellent maintenance experience
- Experience within a fast paced environment would be beneficial but not essential
- 17th edition for electrically biased engineers
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890339968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.