Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer
£26,000 - £28,000
We are working with a family owned, growing FMCG company based near Antrim who are seeking to appoint an experienced maintenance engineer. This is a progressive company where they constantly invest in the machines and their staff.
- This will be a varied role where you will be responsible for the overall plant maintenance on both machines and any site issues that may arise
- Responding to machine breakdowns and complying with the planned preventative maintenance schedule
- Working alongside the current maintenance team to ensure a smooth running production line where possible
- Dealing with mainly mechanical maintenance issues
- Implementing changes to the planned preventative maintenance schedule where required
- This role will suit someone from a similar maintenance background i.e. food or FMCG environment but this is not essential
- You should be comfortable resolving breakdowns independently
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a maintenance role
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.