Mechanical Maintenance Technician
£30,000 - £35,000
Craigavon/ Lurgan area
Days’ or shift pattern available
A new role has come up within a leading FMCG company in the Craigavon/ Lurgan area for either a day shift maintenance Technician or shift maintenance technician. These roles have come about due to expansion and a consistent growth in orders. The maintenance team have seen a lot of investment recently with a low turnover in staff as a result. You will have a good base salary, good overtime rates and receive excellent on the job training.
- General maintenance across the site
- Dealing with more mechanical machine issues that arise, basic electrical maintenance across the plant
- Liaising with the maintenance manager to ensure the preventative maintenance schedules are carried out correctly each week and implementing change where required
- Breakdown maintenance
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times, taking responsibility for your own and colleagues safety whilst on site
- Carrying out maintenance on a range of fast paced FMCG equipment, including but not limited to; conveyors, shrink wrappers, flow wrappers, bagging machines etc.
- This post requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar mechanical maintenance position
- You will need to have HND qualification or equivalent
- Experience within the FMCG industry would be an advantage but not necessary
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.