Mechanical Design Engineer – Building Services
Salary negotiable depending on experience
South Down based
An excellent opportunity has come available for an experienced Mechanical building design services engineer to join their expanding team. This company have a strong design team already and have gained a number of new contracts so need extra help with this. The company are able to offer extensive training and good opportunities for career progression.
- Read and interpret technical drawings ensuring that mechanical design was compliant with legislation, with a focus on low carbon design
- You will need to meet with clients in order to bring the mechanical design to completion stage
- This role will require working within strict timescales but also ensuring the highest quality every time
- You will need to analyse needs and products requirements to create a design, using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weakness of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- You will be the lead mechanical engineer on a varied mix of projects within the private and public sector
- This post will require someone to have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within a building services environment
- You should be confident drawing up plans using computer aided-design and building information modelling software
- This role would best suit someone keen to progress their career within building services and who is comfortable working as a team
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.