£30,000 - £35,000
A great opportunity for an experienced manufacturing engineer to join a brilliant global manufacturing company based in Belfast. This company offer brilliant benefits and career progression, as well as great training.
- Manage material to PFEP – defined flow paths
- Provide development, maintenance and support of transportation requirements for the customer, including determining appropriate mode and carrier
- Work on continuous improvement on site to achieve reductions in production time
- You will be responsible for eliminating excess inventory
- Using the current guiding principles, you will lead aggressive continuous improvement efforts to improve overall production time
- Monitor carrier performance, determine root cause and take corrective action
- You will need a good knowledge and understanding of 6 sigma project management principles
- Degree qualified in supply chain or logistics management
- You should have manufacturing/ logistics experience
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.