We are working with an excellent manufacturing company in the Belfast area, who due to recent investment and expansion are seeking an experienced maintenance fitter to join the team. This position offers good working hours, benefits, and pension and onsite training where required. You will get the chance to work on advanced machinery and to grow your skill set further.
- Oversee the general site maintenance where required
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance as instructed by your manager
- Working on mainly mechanically biased maintenance work, occasionally involved in electrical maintenance where training has been received
- Adhere to the health and safety procedures and practices on site
- Work alongside the other maintenance fitters to ensure downtime on machines is kept to a minimum
- Work on machine overhauls during plant shut downs
- You will ideally be apprentice trained and have 2+ years’ experience in a similar maintenance role to the above
- We are ideally looking for someone with a strong mechanical maintenance background
- This position is days’ but you may need to make yourself available for large projects outside of core hours
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.