£27,000 - £28,000
A brilliant company have recently undergone a long period of expansion; due to the increase in production they are seeking an experienced maintenance fitter to join their growing team. This company have become a leading manufacturer in the local area and are well known for high quality products and services. This is a well-established team where you will be given a lot of support and training where required on bespoke machinery
- You will be responsible for operating and updating preventative maintenance schedules for all plant, tooling and services on site
- Installations and commissioning of any new machinery within the plant
- General maintenance of factory services
- This will be a varied role and day to day duties may vary, so where necessary you will need to be available on a call out rota to cover breakdowns
- Responsible for routine equipment and building repairs as well as fixing breakdowns as and when they occur
- The ideal candidate will have similar experience within a maintenance capacity
- You will need to be motivated to grow within the company
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.