Derry/ Londonderry based
Salary dependent on experience
A large FMCG company are actively recruiting for an experienced maintenance engineer to join their team. You will be working within a busy, fast paced environment and will be responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery. The site has experienced a lot of investment over the past number of years’ so they can offer a very competitive salary, working on excellent machinery and good opportunities for progression.
- As a maintenance engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the machinery and equipment within the site run smoothly
- You will be in charge of effective maintenance of plant and machinery including the installation and commissioning of new equipment
- You will be involved in preventative maintenance as well as helping to resolve breakdowns quickly and to a high standard
- You should be confident in promoting continuous improvement and take a vigilant approach to identifying and solving problems following a logical thought process
- Work closely with all associated with the maintenance department to ensure everyone is working towards the same goals
- Basic Fault finding using PLC’s
- The ideal candidate will have 4+ years’ experience in a maintenance engineering position
- Experience of refrigeration and hydraulics would be beneficial
- This position would suit an apprentice trained maintenance engineer who has experience and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.