£29,000 - £30,000
3 shift pattern
We are recruiting on behalf of a very large FMCG client based in Tyrone. This company are very well established with excellent plans for continued growth; this position will provide an experienced maintenance electrician with good career progression, excellent salary as well as a good benefits package.
- You will be involved in mainly electrical maintenance works across the plant
- Carrying out preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance across a range of FMCG production machinery
- This is a highly automated plant so you will be working on PLC controlled machinery
- This is a relatively small but highly skilled maintenance team, so you will be able to introduce improvements and changes to their preventative maintenance schedule to reduce machinery breakdown times
- Working closely with the other maintenance engineers on site to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- You will need to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar maintenance electricians role
- This position will give you extensive training and career development to improve your skills, along with a good salary, shift allowance and overtime rates
- 17th edition would be advantageous
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.