£33,000 - £36,000 pa
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced maintenance engineer to join a busy production environment. This role will offer excellent progression opportunities, a low turnover in staff, and good training programmes on their machines. The maintenance role provides a competitive base salary, good overtime rates and the chance to work in a financially secure company.
- This will be a varied role which will see you responsible for all general site maintenance
- Carrying out the preventative maintenance schedule
- Breakdown maintenance on any machinery when required, as well as being a part of the teams call out rotas
- You will be responsible for ensuring the team adhere to safe working practices as details by the maintenance manager
- Reading and understanding electrical and mechanical drawings
- Fault finding
- You will need a similar background within a maintenance engineering role
- Knowledge of CNC control systems Fanuc, Heidenhein and Siemens would be beneficial
- The ideal candidate will be apprentice trained or hold a minimum of City and Guilds, ONC, HNC, NVQ in electrical/ mechanical engineering
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and would like to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.