£33,000 - £36,000 pa
My client, a market leading manufacturing company is seeking an experienced maintenance engineer to join their rapidly growing team, this company have invested heavily in their site continuously and due to market demands are seeking to grow their maintenance team. This position would suit someone keen to join a close knit maintenance team with a low staff turnover with lots of training available to the right candidate especially on equipment specific to this company. With a very competitve salary and a wide range of benefits this would be ideal for someone keen to join a stable and progressive company.
- Working on a variety of CNC equipment including 5 axis and spindles
- Reactive maintenance/ preventative maintenance of all equipment
- Ensuring all repairs are completed to the highest of standards
- Carry out fault diagnosis and provide a fixed solution
- Read and understand electrical and mechanical drawings
- To react to a machine breakdown in a timely fashion according to the maintenance schedule as provided by the team leader/ process supervisor
- Manage own designated area using 6s working practices
- Health and Safety of self and team members ensuring that all identified hazards are reported directly to the production manager or the Health and Safety Manager
- You should ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ working within a machine tool environment
- Knowledge of CNC control systems Fanuc, Heidenhein and Siemens would be advantageous
- The ideal candidate will be apprentice trained or hold a minimum of City and Guilds, ONC, HNC, NVQ in electrical/ mechanical engineering
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and would like to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please call me on 02890339968 or email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.