£30,000 - £35,000 plus Overtime and benefits
A brilliant CNC machine tool company in the Newry area are actively seeking an experienced Maintenance engineer. This role will offer you the chance to work on world class machinery, good progression opportunities and excellent training programmes. This position has become available due to continued expansion within their maintenance team; they have a very low staff turnover.
- In this role you will be responsible for a wide range of duties including; carrying out the preventative maintenance schedule to reduce downtime
- Respond to machine breakdowns in a quick manner
- Servicing and maintaining all equipment within the shop floor
- Responding to any maintenance faults, working with the shop floor staff to ensure production runs smoothly
- You will be responsible for the maintenance on a variety of multi axis lathes and milling machines, including 3 and 5 axis machinery
- Working alongside the setters and operators
- You will need to have at least 2-3 years’ within a similar maintenance position
- Experience within the CNC machine tool environment would be beneficial
- Good electrical knowledge with a good mechanical understanding is essential
This role will offer an excellent salary, as well as; pension, training, good overtime rate and good progression opportunities within the maintenance team
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
ase click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.