£30,000 - £32,000
We are currently working with a world leading company based near Enniskillen; they are a family owned business who has continued an impressive period of growth over the last number of years. It is the only company within Northern Ireland who make this product so they have developed a niche in the market and have continued to build on this. This position offers a day shift, good overtime rates and excellent training within the maintenance team on their bespoke machinery.
- This will be a varied role with most of the maintenance being focused on the electrical side
- You will be expected to PLC fault find mainly on Siemens control systems
- The maintenance department place a lot of importance on sticking to and improving their preventative maintenance schedule where possible
- Fixing breakdowns and resolving any faults that arise
- Working with the other members of the maintenance team to learn and develop your skills further
- This role will suit an electrically biased maintenance engineer who is 17th edition qualified
- You will ideally have experience PLC fault finding
- You will need to be a team player
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.