Maintenance Engineer – Electrical
Days or Shift work is available
A well-known, established company in County Antrim are actively seeking an experience maintenance engineer, ideally electrically biased to join their growing team. This company have experienced an ongoing period of growth and because of this have a couple of maintenance roles available. They have a well-established maintenance team and you will be reporting into the maintenance manager.
- This is a busy production facility which requires an experienced maintenance engineer to join the team
- Work to the preventative maintenance schedule and resolve any machine breakdowns as and when they arise
- Work in sync with the other maintenance engineers to provide electrical knowledge where required
- PLC fault finding across a range of machinery
- Work within the health, safety and quality procedures in place to ensure safe working conditions for you and the others in the maintenance team
- 17th edition is desirable
- NVQ level 3 would be essential, in electrical maintenance
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in a similar maintenance role
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.