£30,000 - £35,000
Co. Tyrone Based
We are working with a family feel, large production facility based in Co. Tyrone who are seeking to appoint a new maintenance electrician. This position would see you working within a close knit maintenance team and working alongside the production department to ensure a smooth running facility at all times. This company have put a large amount of investment into the production lines and maintenance team and are continuously investing. The benefits available are; good base salary, overtime pay, and pension etc.
- This is an electrically biased role so most of the preventative and breakdown maintenance within the site will be electrical
- Using the PLC’s to fault find
- You will be responsible for carrying out the general plant maintenance
- Working in line to the existing planned preventative maintenance schedule while implementing new changes where required
- Responding to any breakdown maintenance in a timely manner
- Working alongside the other maintenance team to ensure all of the work is completed
- Ensuring there is a smooth handover to the maintenance engineers coming onto the next shift
- This position requires an experienced electrically biased maintenance engineer
- 17th edition is beneficial
- The ideal candidate will be keen to work within a close team of engineers and be passionate about engineering and progressing their career within this company.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.