An innovative company in the Portadown area are currently seeking an experienced maintenance electrician to join their team. This company have experienced excellent growth over the past few years’ and are constantly investing in their site and machinery. This role will offer overtime, training, progression opportunities and the chance to work within a close knit, friendly team.
- You will be responsible for all electrical maintenance on factory machinery
- Responding to machine breakdowns and carrying out the planned preventative maintenance schedules to a high standard
- Ensuring that all health and safety rules and regulations are adhered to while on the factory floor
- Work alongside the other maintenance engineers to help diagnose and fix any issues that may arise
- Working mainly on electrical fault finding and repair work
- You will need to be a time served electrician
- 17th edition is essential
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.