Bond Search & Selection are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Electrician with experience working with electrical, pneumatic & hydraulic systems to join an exciting Northern Ireland brand which has been around for 100+ years!
Working as part of an autonomous team, the successful Maintenance Electrician will be tasked with ensuring preventative maintenance schedules are carried out, effective diagnosis of any machine faults and keeping accurate records of all work.
Maintenance Electrician Criteria
- 3+ years Maintenance Engineer experience in a production environment
- Possess a good understanding of Pneumatic & Hydraulic systems and packing equipment
- Time served in Electrical or Mechanical apprenticeship would be advantageous
- Possess an awareness and an understanding of the importance of H&S
- Have an electrical qualification (17th edition / NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds)
- Welding Training / Electrician experience / Food Experience
Location: County Tyrone
Working hours: Rotating Days & Nights, Monday - Sunday
Salary: Circa £35,000
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Michael and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
For more opportunities for experienced Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Engineer positions, please visit our website.
*Please note, we will not be in touch if you are not currently UK based, holding UK/Irish or EU citizenship. Non EU applicants who are not on a full Tier 1 working visa will not be considered*
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.