Fire and Security Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced service engineer specialising in fire and security work, to join a growing company. Most of their work is around Northern Ireland with a substantial amount in the Belfast area. This company have excellent staff benefits and offer a competitive salary for the market. Benefits include; uniform, healthcare, pension, overtime, laptop, phone and van.
- You will be working with both private and public sector clients overseeing all installation and servicing work on their fire and security systems
- Fault finding and fixing on fire alarms, CCTV and intruder alarms
- Working alongside the other service engineers and reporting into the service manager with any issues that may arise
- Filling out work reports and ensuring you have the right parts etc. for each job you go out to
- This role will be mainly working on fire alarms, completing the installation and servicing of these
- Maintaining a high level of customer service, ensuring all work is completed to a very high standard
- You will need to have at least 2+ years’ experience in a similar service role within the fire and security industry
- Strong communication skills are essential for this role
- 17th edition would be beneficial
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.