Fire and Security Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000
One of the leading fire and security companies based near Belfast are currently seeking an experienced service engineer to join their team. This role is due to organic and consistent growth within their team. Throughout the last few years’ especially they have gained a number of new contracts because of their attention to detail and quality of service provided. This position will offer an excellent base salary, good overtime rates, a company vehicle, laptop, phone etc. among other benefits.
- You will be responsible for a range of servicing and maintenance work across both private and public clients
- This role will involve carrying out servicing, installation and commissioning of fire alarm systems and security/ CCTV systems
- Working alongside the service team to ensure each customer is taken care of
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding where needed
- Working with a range of control panels
- This role will suit someone with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a fire and security service engineer
- You should have experience of installing and servicing fire alarms and security systems
- 17th edition qualified would be beneficial
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.