Fire and Security Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000
Company Vehicle and Overtime available
An excellent client of ours has begun their search for an experienced Fire and Security engineer again. This is due to rapid expansion and gaining new contracts in the area. The role will offer a good base salary with Overtime, company vehicle, training and good progression opportunities.
- In this role you will be responsible for carrying out all service, install and commissioning works on a range of fire alarm and security systems
- Working on intruder alarms for both domestic and commercial properties
- It is a varied role which will give a lot of on the job training; you will be expected to travel out to a range of customers sites. You will need to be professional, friendly and ensure the company is represented well
- As a fire and security service engineer you will work closely with the service support team and will be responsible for submitting daily reports etc. after jobs
- Responsible for providing a quality service to customers and ensure all service and commissioning work is done to a high standard
- The ideal candidate will have experience within the fire and security industry
- You should be a strong problem solver with great communication skills
- Benefits include: Market leading basic salary, vehicle, travel time, pension, employee loyalty scheme and call out bonus
- This role would be suitable for either a security engineer, with experience on intruder alarms, CCTV or
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.