Fire and Security Engineer
£25,000 - £28,000
Belfast based company
My client is seeking an experienced fire and security engineer to join their growing team in the Belfast area. This company have a brilliant reputation for quality and professionalism within the local area and are keen to add to this. This position have come about because of expansion, they have a good track record for staff retention. This role comes with a lot of benefits, please see below for these.
- This will be a varied role involving travelling to customers sites servicing and maintaining the fire and security equipment
- You will be responsible for the install, commissioning and repair of fire alarm systems across a range of customer sites within Northern Ireland
- Working on CCTV systems will be an integral part to this role
- You will be responsible for ensuring the projects work electrically and liaising directly with the other engineers in your team, but also those at the customers site
- You will be expected to provide your professional opinion to help with any issues that arise in relation to the fire and security kit on sites.
- A full UK valid driving licence
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years’ experience in similar fire and security post
- CCTV experience would be advantageous
- An FIA recognised qualification would be beneficial but not necessary
- This role will offer recognised training on fire, intruder, security, IP, CCTV and emergency lighting systems. Along with this the client will offer a brilliant benefits package including; holidays, car/ van, overtime paid and good career progression
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.