Fire and Security Service Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000
My client is a market leader within the fire and security sector in Northern Ireland, this company have gone from strength to strength in recent years and due to an increase in work load are keen to increase their headcount. This role offers a competitive salary, good benefits and training to ensure each employee is happy within the business. The company have a very low turnover of staff and hope to continue this going forward. They are an award winning company and continue to work at a very high standard with a lot of attention to detail to ensure each client is happy with the service.
- You will be responsible for carrying out servicing, installation, commissioning and small works of fire alarm systems across a range of sites
- Working closely with the project manager and overseeing more junior engineers assisting with the installations and servicing
- Installation, commissioning and repairs of a variety of fire and security equipment on a variety of sites
- You will be responsible for ensuring the project works electrically and working closely with all other engineers
- 3+ years’ experience as a fire alarm engineer with experience in installation and maintenance
- You should be a strong problem solver with great communication skills
- You will ideally have in-house training or knowledge of fire alarm panels including one of Gent, Morley, Notifier etc.
- Benefits include: Market leading basic salary, vehicle, travel time, pension and call out bonus
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.