Fire and Security Service Engineer
£20,000 - £30,000
A brilliant opportunity has come up to work with a leading company in Northern Ireland that specialise in Fire and Security work. They have several large contracts with companies ranging from domestic to multinational. This role would offer a competitive salary, benefits and training to ensure each employee is happy within the business. They are a multi award winning and accredited company with exceptional attention to detail in all of their work.
- You will be responsible for carrying out servicing, installation, commissioning and small works of fire alarm systems across a range of sites
- Working closely with the project manager and overseeing more junior engineers assisting with the installations and servicing
- Installation, commissioning and repairs of a variety of fire and security equipment on a variety of sites
- You will be responsible for ensuring the project works electrically and working closely with all other engineers
- 3+ years’ experience as a fire alarm engineer with experience in installation and maintenance
- You should be a strong problem solver with great communication skills
- You will ideally have inhouse training or knowledge of fire alarm panels including one of Gent, Morley, Notifier etc.
- Benefits include: Market leading basic salary, vehicle, travel time, pension and call out bonus
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.