Fire and Security Engineer
Competitive package depending on experience
An exciting opportunity exists for a quality certified CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm and Fire Security Engineer to join our client, a specialist Security Company, serving customers of quality and prestige. Based in London you will work for one of our highly thought of clients who have grown significantly in the past few years. You will be offered a competitive salary as well as excellent career prospects.
HOURS OF WORK - 40 per week 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Servicing and maintaining various intruder, CCTV and access control systems and Fire systems
- Working towards and exceeding maintenance and fault finding targets.
- Demonstrate systems for customers, and explain details such as the causes and consequences of false alarms.
- Be part of an On Call Rota for OOH callouts and telephone support.
- Understanding the clients’ needs and fulfilling all jobs required
- The post holder will ensure the health, safety and welfare of themselves and their team in accordance with the ICTS Policy . CSCS card and IPAF Licence would be preferrable
- To actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- The post holder will understand the regulatory, fair trading and competition rules relating to their work sufficiently to be able to comply with them, relying on their own knowledge or on their ability to recognise that they will need specialist support
- Good communication skills
- Good fault finding skills first time fix
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of various intruder panels, eg galaxy, scantronic.
- Network/IP based product experience
- Experience of undertaking service, repair work
- Good installation practices
- Knowledge of integration of detection systems into other disciplines would be a real advantage
- Full driving license
To express interest and to find out more information on this please send your CV by clicking the the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.