Fire Alarm Service Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000
We are working with an excellent company, who are keen to add to their service team due to a steady increase of work. This role will offer you an excellent salary, overtime structure, company vehicle and great training.
- Your day to day duties will vary, depending on your type of client and what the role will entail
- You will be responsible for servicing and commissioning of maintly fire alarm systems as well as security and CCTV Systems
- The service team here work together and the team have a family feel to them. You are expected to fit in well with the current team and to add value to the processes whereve possible
- Responsible for responding to mechanical and electrical faults
- Woking on a variety of customers sites, including both public sector an for submitting work orders by the end of each job
- You will be responsible ensuring the project works internally as well as externally
- 3+ years’ experience as a fire alarm engineer with experience in installation and maintenance
- You should be a strong problem solver with great communication skills
- You will ideally have in-house training or knowledge of fire alarm panels
- Benefits include: Market leading basic salary, vehicle, travel time, pension and call out bonus
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.