Fire alarm engineer
£25,000 - £30,000
Belfast based company
Company Vehicle, phone, laptop and benefits
We are actively recruiting for an experienced fire or security engineer to join a growing team with the office in Belfast but flexible on the engineers location. This role would offer you the chance to gain good company benefits, excellent overtime rates and a competitive base salary. On the technical side they work on market leading equipment and as such train their staff very well.
- Your main responsibility within this role will be to service, install and commission fire alarms and security systems. Including CCTV equipment
- The role will involve travel across Northern Ireland, mostly local. To repair broken machinery or service existing machinery on customers sites to a high standard.
- Working closely with the manager and supervisors to ensure all work is completed to a high standard
- Breakdown and Preventative maintenance on the fire alarm panels or CCTV works
- This position will suit someone with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fire and security/ CCTV engineering post
- You should be a strong problem solver with great communication skills
- You will ideally have in-house training or knowledge of fire alarm panels including one of Gent, Morley, Notifier etc.
- Benefits include: Market leading basic salary, vehicle, travel time, pension and call out bonus
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890339968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.