Fire alarm Engineer
£20,000 - £30,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, successful fire and security company based in Northern Ireland. This post will suit an experienced Fire alarm engineer who is keen to progress their career within an expanding company that can offer excellent training, benefits and a competitive base salary. With an opportunity to prove yourself as a strong fire and security engineer and develop up to a team leader this is a great role for a motivated fire alarm engineer. The company can offer loyalty schemes, pay reviews and a company van.
- This role will involve carrying out all servicing, installation, commissioning and works on fire alarm systems across a range of clients sites where required
- As fire alarm engineer you will work closely with the project manager ensuring all work is carried out safety and within a suitable time frame
- You will work within a close knit team of fire and security engineers who are well experienced and can work together towards a similar goal
- You will be responsible for working with customers to ensure any fire and security alarm issues are handled in a professional manner while listening to their needs
- You should have at least 2 years’ experience working in a fire alarm engineering position
- You should be a strong problem solver with great communication skills
- You will ideally have in-house training or knowledge of fire alarm panels including one of Gent, Morley, Notifier etc.
- Benefits include: Market leading basic salary, vehicle, travel time, pension, employee loyalty scheme and call out bonus
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.