Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
We are actively seeking an experienced electrical maintenance engineer to join a growing team in the Co. Down area. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy FMCG company who have invested a huge amount in their production facility; they have state of the art production equipment and excellent training and develop plans.
- Your main responsibilities will be to respond to any breakdowns that occur across the plant and help to resolve these as quickly as possible
- Working to the preventative maintenance schedule and introducing positive changes as and where necessary
- Working on mainly electrical issues that arise, PLC fault finding
- Liaising with the other maintenance engineers to ensure all fault are resolved quickly and correctly
- Observing all health and safety practices in place to ensure a safe working environment
- Reporting into the maintenance supervisor with any issues
- We are particularly interested in speaking with electrically biased maintenance engineers
- The ideal candidate will have maintenance experience within a food factory although this is not necessary
- You should have your 17th edition qualification
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.