Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£29,000 - £30,000
We are working with one of the leading FMCG companies in Northern Ireland, employing a large number of highly skilled, long serving maintenance engineers on site. This post will give you an excellent opportunity to join a close knit team and learn from the more experienced maintenance engineers on site. We are particularly interested in speaking with electrically biased maintenance engineers who are confident on PLC’s
- You will be responsible for all of the general maintenance work on site
- Completing the preventative maintenance schedule and adding to this where required
- Responding to machine breakdowns and resolving this as quickly as possible so that production is not badly affected
- Working alongside the other maintenance engineers to help on mainly electrical faults on the machinery
- Mainly electrically biased maintenance work will be required i.e. PLC fault finding. Most of the packaging and production machinery on site is PLC controlled
- PLC f.f experience would be ideal
- The ideal maintenance engineer will be electrically biased
- Experience within a packaging/ food environment would be beneficial
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.