Electrical maintenance engineer
£30,000 - £35,000
A successful, family run company in the Co. Down area are actively seeking an experienced maintenance engineer to join their expanding team. They have a well-established maintenance team, and with continual investment in the plant equipment, training and progression opportunities experience a low turnover of staff
- You will be responsible for all of the general maintenance across the facility, including breakdown maintenance and preventative maintenance
- Conduct a handover at the end of each shift for the other team members
- Respond to breakdowns on equipment and ensure these are fixed within an appropriate time frame
- Complete the preventative maintenance schedule to reduce downtime
- PLC f.f where required
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical maintenance across the site
- This role would ideally suit someone with an electrical maintenance background, but can also be open to a mechanically biased maintenance engineer
- You will need to be confident reading electrical/ mechanical drawings and PLC f.f
- We are particularly interested in speaking with maintenance engineers who have a background in a food or FMCG environment. This is not essential
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.