Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 - £32,000
Antrim - Days role
An interesting role has arisen to join a well-established, market leading manufacturing company in the Antrim area. Due to expansion within the maintenance team they are keen to hear from experienced multiskilled maintenance engineers. The company have a brilliant name in the local market for staff retention and good training opportunities. This role would be of interest for someone keen to progress their career within an organised, friendly maintenance team.
- Your main responsibilities will be to install and maintain all electrical and electromechanical plant machinery as and when required
- A lot of the machinery on this site is PLC controlled, so you will be involved in fault finding on Allen Bradley and Omron systems
- Work in line with the preventative maintenance schedule while implementing new processes to improve this where necessary
- Carrying out preventative maintenance, breakdown maintenance and installations where required
- Liaising with the operators and other maintenance team members to determine the root cause of problems and ensuring these are fixed accordingly
- 17th edition qualified is essential
- Basic PLC fault finding experience would be necessary
- Ability to test single and three phase motors
- The ideal candidate will come from a similar electrical maintenance background
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.