POST: DESIGN / PROJECT ENGINEER
40 hrs per week (additional hours may be required to meet the needs of the company)
Salary £ (negotiable)
Holiday Allowance: 30 days per year (Pro-rata)
Duties will involve:-
- liaising closely with Project Managers and Workshop Team Leaders to ensure projects are progressing as per agreed timescales
- checking and signing off manufacturing check sheets.
- liaising with clients.
- producing detailed, accurate drawings for both client and manufacturing purposes
- attending project review meetings.
- Sourcing/purchasing materials (keeping within budget allocations)
- assisting project managers with Project Budgets.
- high level of proficiency in 3D CAD systems, preferably Solid Works.
- strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- familiarity with the design of bespoke products.
- ability to work as part of a team and meet deadlines.
- excellent communication and organisational skills.
- willing to attend site meetings
To apply please click below, or contact Jamie Harper @ Bond Search & Selection.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.