Design Engineering Manager
Excellent Salary & Benefits on offer
Bond Search & Selection are working closely with our clients who are seeking to recruit a highly organized and self-driven Design Engineering Manager due to an extended period of further growth.
You will lead the engineering team, of designers and engineers, and be the main contact to management for all matters relating to engineering and design.
The role will be very rewarding, allowing you to get heavily involved in the development and manufacture of products that incorporates hydraulic and electrical compononts and would also suit a Senior Design Engineer that has prior mentoring experience ready to take the next step in their career.
All products are manufactured in-house and you will experience the product going through the stages of full production including cutting, folding, fabrication, precision machining and assembly, test and finish.
Experience & Skills
• Degree educated in Engineering, ideally with design experience in heavy equipment design
• Competent user of CAD Software
• Experience in preforming design calculations, e.g. stress loading
• Experience in designing components using high machining tolerance
• Sound knowledge of hydraulic components parts, equipment specifications and scheduling
• Knowledge of MRP systems
• Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
• Excellent people management skills
• Troubleshooting and the ability to resolve problems
To apply for this excellent Design Engineering Management role please click below, or contact Jamie @ Bond Search & Selection for further details.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.