£25,000 - £32,000
Full time, permanent
A brilliant role has come up to join a market leading company with a number of sites UK wide. This would suit an experienced design engineer keen to make a change into a progressive, family feel company offering excellent chances for progression. You will be responsible for new product development and maintenance of existing equipment. You will be supported in this role from your supervisors/ managers, with the design team as a whole.
- Provide full manufacturing specification package including Engineering BOM’s
- You should work to reduce manufacturing cost through improved design and consultation with the production department, purchasing and suppliers
- This role will involve both NPI and maintenance of existing products
- You should provide engineered solutions for the development of new products and modifications to existing products
- You will work through concept to completion, dealing with production staff with any issues and work through these. Using your technical experience to provide cost effective solutions
- Utilising 3D modelling CAD and Pro-Engineer to develop designs
- The ideal person will come from a heavy equipment design background
- You will need to have experience working on 3D Solid Modelling CAD, ideally Pro-Engineer and a familiarity with Product Data Management (PDM) systems
- Good technical knowledge of mechanical electrical and hydraulic systems
- A 3rd level degree would be beneficial
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.