£20,000 - £28,000 Per annum
Bond Search & Selection are currently assisting our Manufacturing client with the recruitment of a Design Engineer to join the company’s current Design team.
- Contribute to the design of new products from initial concept to manufacture and testing
- Own the design, prototyping and implementation process for your projects
- Compiling and maintaining product documentation
- Detailing CAD Models for manufacture
- Competent user of 2D & 3D Solid Modelling, AutoCAD and Solidworks
- A deep understanding of key engineering principles of material selection, mechanics and heat transfer
- A minimum 2:1 degree in Engineering, Product Design or Architecture
- 2 years 3D modelling experience
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages
- Experience in Revit
- Firm knowledge of polymer processing to include injection molding, extrusion and thermoforming
- Working experience with Finite Element Analysis and carrying out stress and thermal calculations on static and dynamic structure
If this excellent Design Engineering role could be of interest please apply below, or contact Jamie at Bond Search & Selection for more information.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.