CNC Service Engineer
A specialist CNC manufacturer has undergone a period of expansion recently and because of this they are keen to take on an experienced CNC Maintenance/ service engineer. They have gained a number of new clients who require service work on the machine tools. This position will offer an excellent rate of pay, good overtime, excellent benefits as well and training and progression throughout your employment here. This position would also suit those keen to relocate to ROI to build a strong career. This role would suit a candidate with extensive maintenance and service experience within the CNC machine tool industry
- General maintenance of CNC machine tools, including Preventative maintenance, breakdown repairs and routine servicing of the machines
- Assisting customers with faults and logging service requests on their bespoke computer system
- You will be responsible for scheduling the service teams work and ensuring maintenance work is completed quickly
- Providing the technical knowledge where needed to solve complex breakdown issues at customer sites on the machine tools
- Liaising with site maintenance engineers in regards to resolving any issues and staff training as and when required on the bespoke CNC machines
- Providing and discussing installation requirements with customers in advance of machine delivery
- You should be able to confidently read electrical schematics
- Previous field service/ maintenance on machine tools would be essential
- Willing to travel when required
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.