CNC Service Engineer
€40,000 - €43,000 pa
Cork area travel
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC service engineer to join a well-established, growing company. This role will cover the Cork area and you will get the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients and customers solving their technical issues. This position is open to either those living in or near the Cork area or willing to relocate to that area. You will need to have 2+ years’ experience within the CNC machine tool industry. The company provide an excellent benefits package including; van or car, excellent overtime rates, training, pension, End of year bonus,
- This will be a varied service role, which will see you travelling to customers sites responding to immediate breakdowns
- Carrying out preventative maintenance and servicing of machinery
- Assisting customers with faults and logging service requests on their bespoke computer system
- Dealing with a range of electrical and mechanical maintenance faults
- Carrying out maintenance on lathes, milling machines, 3 and 5 axis machine tools among others
- Providing and discussing installation requirements with customers in advance of machine delivery
- You should be able to confidently read electrical schematics
- Previous field service/ maintenance on CNC machine tools would be essential
- Willing to travel when required
- Full driving licence is necessary
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.