Civil Engineer – Belfast / NI
Excellent Salary – Depending upon Experience
Bond search & Selection have been selected to work with a fantastic Engineering Consultancy based in Belfast, who is currently looking to recruit a Civil Engineer with Structural experience.
What are we looking for?
- Preferably a recently Chartered or Incorporated Engineer (CEng / IEng through ICE, CIHT or IStructE) or approaching CEng or IEng status
- Computer literate and thoroughly conversant with MS Office suite and relevant structural engineering software packages
- Good communication skills dealing with clients, developers, consultants
- The ability to work within a team and have a dedicated approach to working within and meeting strict deadlines
- Client focused approach to service delivery
- Time management and organisational skills
What will this Civil Engineer role involve?
- Carry out site visits and surveys, inspections and supervise sub-contractors
- Keep up to date with industry best practice and where appropriate apply best practice within the team environment
- Preliminary and detailed design of structure renewal and strengthening projects, as well as structural assessments, studies and inspections
- Implement the project requirements to fully meet the client specification in accordance with relevant standards
- Undertake any work of a technical nature that falls within ability and competence
- Be confident to work under minimum supervision, competent to check the work of others and supervise less experienced or junior staff
- Prepare and check feasibility studies, inspection, assessment and technical reports and other written documents in an appropriate format
- Prepare/check design approach, calculations, drawings and documents
To be considered for this fantastic Civil Engineering Opportunity, please Contact Jamie for further details.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.