Automation/ Robotics Engineer
£45,000 - £50,000
Due to an increase in work and the installation of a number of new ABB robots our client is currently seeking an experienced Automation or Robotics Engineer to join their growing team. This role will provide the suitable candidate with an excellent salary, benefits as well as good training and development programmes to help progress their career.
- This role will be quite autonomous but you will be reporting into the Production and facilities manager
- Your duties will include preventative and reactive maintenance
- Installation and qualification of automated systems and equipment
- You will be responsible for updating, modifying and continuously improving control systems on site which will include; ladder logic programs, robotic programs and relay logic etc.
- A large part of this role will be working on ABB robotics and Siemens controls
- Creating new robotic systems
- Maximising efficiency, safety and quality
- You will need to hold a relevant degree along with 3 years’ experience similar to that detailed above
- The candidate for this role will be experienced dealing with ABB robots and numerical control systems and Siemens PLC’s
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.