Air Conditioning Service Engineer
Salary dependent upon experience
An excellent, well-established company are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Air conditioning service Engineer to join their expanding team. This company specialise in a full range of air conditioning systems, heat pumps and chillers. They are a brilliant company to work for and invest a lot of time into training their staff to ensure the best from their employees.
- You will travel around Northern Ireland mainly but some UK travel may be required
- You will be involved in commissioning, installing and repairing a wide range of air conditioning units
- Ensure all sites are maintained to a high standard and ensure a good level of continuous improvement
- You will be responsible for ensuring the completed installation is handed over and all the relevant documentation is completed
- Work alongside all other departments to ensure the smooth running of all customers sites and teams
- Work alongside customers engineers to ensure a good understanding of the equipment
- There may also be a requirement to carry out PPM and Reactive Maintenance as and when required.
- F-Gas qualification is essential
- Training is provided where necessary, however a health and safety awareness qualification along with a CSR card is required
- You will need a full UK driving licence
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.