Air Conditioning/ Refrigeration Service Engineer
£20,000 - £30,000
Northern Ireland Travel
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to join a growing and well established refrigeration/ air conditioning company. The company specialise in retail and industrial refrigeration solutions and work on a variety of different air conditioning equipment. The company can offer a competitive salary, great overtime opportunities and good working benefits for an experienced refrigeration/ air conditioning engineer.
- Your main duties will be working on the commissioning, installing and repairing a wide range of air conditioning and refrigeration units
- Responsible for ensuring all sites are maintained to a very high standard and upkeeping good levels of continuous improvement
- At the end of each installation/ servicing you will be responsible for ensuring all work is completed to a high standard and all relevant documentation and paperwork is completed
- Liaising with all other departments to ensure the smooth running of all customer sites and teams
- Carrying out preventative maintenance on air conditioning units and reactive maintenance as and when required
- Installing equipment for both retail and industrial clients for their air conditioning and refrigeration units.
- F-Gas qualification is essential
- Training is provided where necessary, however a health and safety awareness qualification along with a CSR card is required
- You will need a full UK driving licence
- You should have a good understanding of maintenance on air conditioning and/ or refrigeration units
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.