Temporary, Full time
Mon-Fri 0830-1700 (early Friday finishes at 1630)
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Advisor on a temporary basis for our Energy client based in East Belfast. This is a temporary on going role with the possibility of permanency.
- Dispatch engineers to all jobs with the support of other staff
- Update database and other data capture systems in a timely manner and maintain sequential files of all engineers job sheets.
- Support the timely provision of reports to management concerning business objectives.
- Liaise with customers to agree appointment dates or resolve problems and complaints regarding PES activities.
- Liaise with all departments within Phoenix to help resolve customer related issues within company standards of service.
- Support all processes required to ensure effective operation of emergency services including rota preparation, database update, liaison with dispatch centre, issue of safety notices to the Health & Safety Inspectorate.
- Support processes to ensure that all Customer Chargeable quotations and renewals are issued in a timely controlled manner.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a customer advisor role or call handling position
- 5 GCSEs including Eng + Maths A-C
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office packages
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively get in touch with Ciara Bell at email@example.com or on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.