Customer Advisor (Inbound)
Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for an Inbound Customer Advisor for our Energy client in East Belfast. This is a temporary on going role with the possibility of permanency.
- Handle effectively a variety of incoming telephone calls providing an efficient and effective service to existing and potential customers
- Respond to telephone queries raised by customers, following defined business processes, delivering customer service requests and initiating remedial action in respect of complaints and reported gas emergencies.
- Updating connection, metering and service information on company systems following incoming calls from ‘operational field operatives’. Able to interpret and translate technical information to ensure that the appropriate responses and data capture requirements are initiated.
- Promoting connection and service sales opportunities achieving personal and team targets for profitable business generation. Including planning appliance repairs/servicing, service work requests and initial gas service connections utilising the diary and resource planning system and processes.
- 4 GCSEs to include Eng + Maths A-C
- Previous Customer Advisor/Telephony experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
Hours of work for this role are Mon-Thurs 0830-1700 with an early finish on Friday at 1630. Additional benefits include modern offices, onsite canteen, progression opportunities and social events!
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively get in touch with Ciara Bell at email@example.com or on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.