Help Desk Manager (Facilities Maintenance)
Bond Search and Selection are currently looking for an experienced Help Desk Manager to join our well known facilities maintenance client in Greater Belfast. Operating throughout the UK and Ireland, our client boasts over 20 years of facilities management experience, combining traditional values with an innovative approach.
The successful candidate will manage a team of 4 and ensure the smooth running of the Help Desk department.
Job Duties will include:
- Day to day management of a busy facilities maintenance administration department
- Management of workload, information and paper flow within the department
- Customer liaison and account management
- Ensure all client requests are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Updating engineers information on job status
- Monthly pricing submissions for all clients
- Reporting and monitoring of outstanding works and paperwork
- Management of Out of Hours Phone service
- Ensure client KPI’s are met across the Help Desk team
- Providing update/ completion reports to clients and management
- Supervision of web-updates for clients as required
- Pricing and submission of quotations according to client requirements
- Management of sub-contractors performance/ invoices
- Overseeing pricing and sales invoice production
- At least 2 years of experience in a Help Desk role
- Experience in a busy office environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict time-scales
- Ability to prioritise and plan work-load
- Excellent IT skills – specifically Excel (Macros ,V-Lookup)
- Facilities Maintenance experience
- 3rd level Business related qualification
This role comes with a very competitive salary as well as a generous pension and annual leave entitlement. If you wish to apply and have suitable experience, please submit your CV here or call Ciara at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.