Help Desk Administrator
Temp to Perm
Bond Search and Selection are currently looking for a Help Desk Administrator to join our well known facilities maintenance client in Greater Belfast. Operating throughout the UK and Ireland, our client boasts over 20 years of facilities management experience, combining traditional values with an innovative approach.
Job Duties will include:
- Answer telephone calls in a timely and helpful manner, dealing with the enquiries and processing as appropriate.
- Monitoring of central email for client liaison
- Logging planned, reactive and quotation calls on database
- Completion of daily job update reports to ensure all works completed on schedule/ uplifts/ follow on requests completed as required
- Monitoring of jobs status to ensure KPIs are met
- Collation and completion of engineers paperwork, and inputting timesheet hours on database
- Create word documents, spreadsheets or reports to management requirements
- Creation and updating of client and management reports on a daily/ weekly/ basis as required
- Management of sub-contractor base including issuing jobs, contacting for job updates, checking and completion of paperwork.
- Assist managers with the production of project specific documentation to ensure deadlines are met.
- Typing and submission of fault reports to clients
- Creation of submissions and invoices
- Maintain general and office filing up to date.
- 1-2 years of experience in office admin in a similar environment
- Experience in call handling
- Ideally previous experience in a property maintenance or related area (although not essential)
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- An excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of people and clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent IT skills, and proficient with MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook
Ideally candidates must be available immediately but candidates with notice periods will be considered also.
This role comes with a competitive salary as well as a generous pension and annual leave entitlement. If you wish to apply and have suitable experience, please submit your CV here or call Ciara at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.