Belfast city centre
£15500 + bonus
Bond Search and Selection are recruiting for permanent Customer Advisors on behalf of our market leading Financial Services client based in Belfast.
Successful candidates will be assisting and supporting the Client Service Officers team in the management of an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA). The successful candidates will need to have a positive attitude, believe in company values and purpose, be professional, customer-centric and be comfortable engaging with clients.
Full training will be provided and you will be joining an experienced team who will be there to support you with your own development.
- Answering inbound calls promptly
- Returning all voicemail messages within timeframes
- Identify and resolving client complaints where they arise
- Providing clients with accurate information and advice on their arrangement
- Entering client information into the system as required
- Updating existing client information when necessary
- Co-ordinating with Client Services Officers regarding priority issues
- Directing calls to the appropriate Client Services Officer when necessary
- Following up client calls where necessary
- Documenting all information relating to calls in line with our standard operating procedure
- At least 2 years of experience in a call centre environment or equivalent
- GCSE Maths and English Grade A-C (or equivalent)
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Previous banking/insolvency work experience desirable
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 24 days holiday + stats
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Income Protection after 1 year of service
- Health and Wellbeing incentives eg . free fruit
- Regular staff events and dress down Fridays
Closing Date: 3rd April 2018
If you are interested in this position, please apply here or call Ciara at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.